The Phantom Liberty DLC has added a new type of vendor to Cyberpunk 2077 – the Black Market Vendor. This type of vendor functions completely differently from all of the other ones in the game. In this guide, I’ll go over all of the functions of the Black Market Vendor and all of the weapons he sells.
Quick notes before I get into the rest of the guide:
- Sells missed weapons. The main function of the Black Market Vendor is to sell you missable weapons you didn’t pick up when you had the chance to.
- Sells his own powerful weapon. Other than the missable weapons, this merchant also sells his own Iconic weapon. Guide for that weapon here.
- Expensive. Be prepared to spend 100,000€$ or more on any of his weapons at higher levels.
- Referred to as “Herold”. The Black Market Vendor’s actual name is Herold, which is how you might see him referred to on occasion.
- Sells Barghest weapons. All of the non-iconic weapons this vendor has for sale come with the Barghest color scheme and have slightly better stats.
The Black Market Vendor sells weapons that you missed throughout your playthrough that you can’t get back to at a high price.
This includes weapons like Sasquatch’s Hammer, Doom-Doom, Cocktail Stick, Lizzie, and many, many more.
Do note that this means that in order for him to sell the weapon, you must first unlock the weapon in the first place. For example, in order for him to sell the Lizze tech pistol, you must have started the quest “Automatic Love”, and then you must’ve left Lizzie’s Bar before you picked up the gun. Interestingly, the merchant also sells the Apparition pistol if you are not playing as with a Corpo lifepath, even though you can’t unlock it as a Nomad or Streetkid.
For example, in my playthrough, I didn’t pick up the Cocktail Stick melee weapon, but he has it for sale.