In order to create the Divine Fishing Rod, you will need to morph the Fishing Rod recipe by adding a Himmel Schulwa.
Here are the requirements you need to meet in order to make the Divine Fishing Rod:
- Raise your Gathering Rank: You will need to unlock the Gathering Rank 2 node in the Skill Tree.
- Obtain a Queen Spider Web: The Queen Spider Web is a mandatory ingredient for the Himmel Schulwa.
- Unlock the Himmel Schulwa recipe: The Himmel Schulwa is a morph of the Alchemy Fibers recipe.
- Synthesize Alchemy Fibers: You will need at least two units of Alchemy Fibers for this recipe.
- Obtain a Tough Vine: You will also need a Tough Vine for the Fishing Rod recipe.
Gathering the Ingredients
You will need to obtain a Queen Spider Web for the Himmel Schulwa recipe. Additionally, you will also need a Tough Vine for the Fishing Rod.
Where to Find the Queen Spider Web
You can find the Queen Spider Web at the Fairystone Cargo Road, the area east of Sardonica. It requires Gathering Rank 2.
Taking Sardonica’s eastern exit, continue all the way to the bridge.
Check the fourth lamp pole on the left side and you will find a Queen Spider Web.
There are two other easily accessible gathering spots for the Queen Spider Web.
Fast travel to Fairystone Cargo Road – Glasswork Building. You will find a Queen Spider Web near the wooden fences to the southeast.
Next, walk down the hill and head west from the Glasswork Building. You will arrive at a rock ledge with a ladder on it.
Climb up the ladder, and then complete the jumping puzzle to the top of the ledge.
At the top of the ledge, walk all the way to the north. You will find a Queen Spider Web near the treasure chest.
You can also obtain Queen Spider Webs from the webs at the Dragon Tree in Nemed. These are quite tricky to find, and will probably require a bit of walking around.
If you already have the Silent Sickle, you can also use it on the green bushes around Nemed to collect Queen Spider Webs.
The Tough Vine is much easier to obtain.
Fast travel to Kark Isles – Blue Life Spring. Use a Grass Sickle with Gathering Rank 2 or higher on the rusty armors to obtain a Tough Vine.
You will find plenty of armors on the hill east of the Gate of Honor.
Synthesizing the Divine Fishing Rod
After obtaining all ingredients, return to the Atelier.
Start by synthesizing the Himmel Schulwa, which is a normal morph of the Alchemy Fibers recipe. Add the Queen Spider Web to the Recipe loop in order to complete it.
Next, select the Fishing Rod recipe.
You will need at least 100 Quality in order to complete the morph. Make sure to double-check your ingredients’ Quality.
Start by adding Alchemy Fibers to the Effect 2 loop.
Next, add a Tough Log to the Effect 1 loop. This loop has an Ice Element Level 3 requirement.
Proceed to the loops on the right side of the recipe. Insert Alchemy Fibers in the Effect 3 loop.
Your recipe must have at least 100 Quality by this point, or you won’t be able to proceed. If you fail to meet this requirement, fill out the Quality loops.
Continue to the bottom-right of the recipe and add the Tough Vines to the second Effect 1 loop. It has a Wind Element Level 4 requirement.
Add a Tough Log to the third Effect 1 loop.
Insert the Himmel Schulwa in the Recipe loop, which has a Lightning Element Level 3 requirement.
You can synthesize the recipe right away, and then add the effects later.
Use the Item Rebuild option to complete the Divine Fishing Rod. In order to max out all loops, you will need the following ingredients:
- Two General Goods-category ingredients (Fire Element Level 4 loops).
- A third General Goods-category ingredient (Fire Element Level 6 loop).
- A fourth General Goods-category ingredient (Lightning Element Level 2 loop).
- A fifth General Goods-category ingredient (Lightning Element Level 5 loop).
- A sixth General Goods-category ingredient (Ice Element Level 5 loop).
- Two Magical-category ingredients (Ice Element Level 3 loops).
- A third Magical-category ingredient (Ice Element Level 5 loop).
- A fourth Magical-category ingredient (Wind Element Level 4 loop).
- A fifth Magical-category ingredient (Wind Element Level 5 loop).
- A sixth Magical-category ingredient (Ice Element Level 3 loop).
- A seventh Magical-category ingredient (Lightning Element Level 5 loop).
- Himmel Schulwa (Lightning Element Level 4 loop).
- A second Himmel Schulwa (Lightning Element Level 6 loop).
- Fishing Rod (Ice Element Level 6 loop).
Your Divine Fishing Rod must have at least 300 Quality in order to unlock all loops.
Once complete, the Divine Fishing Rod will have the following effects:
- Masterful Fishing (Gathering Rank 3).
- Gathering Up XL.
- Add (Threads).
- Add (General Goods).