The best weapon for Empel is the Occult Wisdom. You can create it by morphing the Holy Arbor Staff with a Goldoterion.
These are the requirements you need to meet in order to create the Occult Wisdom:
- Achieve Alchemy Level 99: At the maximum Alchemy Level, you will be able to unlock all loops in the Occult Wisdom’s recipe.
- Complete all Pynnor Holy Tower treasure maps: You will get the Goldoterion recipe from the treasure chest once you complete all maps.
Obtaining the Ingredients
In order to optimize the Occult Wisdom’s build, you will need the following ingredients:
- An Ingot with the Gear Synth: ATK +3 and DEF +2 effects.
- A Bronze Eizen with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Staltium with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Criminea with the Gear Synth: ATK/SPD +3 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Goldoterion with the Gear Synth: All +5 and ATK/SPD +5 effects.
Once you have all these ingredients, use the Multiplicauldron to create extra copies:
- Ingot: one unit.
- Bronze Eisen: two units.
- Staltium: two units.
- Criminea: two units.
- Goldoterion: 31 units.
Save the original ingredients in your inventory in case you need to use them again in the future.
Synthesizing the Occult Wisdom
The best way to create a powerful weapon is by synthesizing it from scratch. In this case, you will need to start from the Pilgrimage Staff and complete all morphs.
Stats carry over from one morph to another, allowing you to stack them up. This process will save time and ingredients.
Select the Pilgrimage Staff recipe and start by adding an Ingot to the Quality loop.
Move to the loops below and add a Lumber-type ingredient to the Traits loop.
Next, insert a Bronze Eisen in the Recipe loop to morph the Pilgrimage Staff into Forest Bell. Do not synthesize the weapon.
In the Forest Bell recipe, start by adding a Bronze Eisen to the Quality loop.
Continue to the loops on the bottom-right corner.
Insert a Plant-type ingredient in the Traits loop. Then, add a Staltium to the Recipe loop and morph the Forest Bell into Training Path. Again, don’t synthesize the recipe.
In the Training Path recipe, insert a Staltium in the first Quality loop.
Move to the loops on the bottom-right corner. Insert a Goldoterion in the Traits loop.
Add a Stone-type ingredient to the second Quality loop.
Next, insert a Criminea in the Recipe loop to morph the Training Path into Holy Arbor Staff. Do not synthesize it yet.
In the Holy Arbor Staff recipe, add a Criminea to the first Quality loop.
Continue to the left side of the recipe. Insert a Goldoterion in the second Quality loop.
Add a Mystery-type ingredient to the Traits loop.
Insert a Goldoterion in the Recipe loop for the final morph, but do not synthesize the Occult Wisdom.
In the Occult Wisdom recipe, add as many Goldoterion ingots as possible to the Quality loop. You will be able to stack additional stats this way.
After that, synthesize the Occult Wisdom. For now, don’t worry about leveling up the effects or adding traits.
Rebuilding and Buffing the Occult Wisdom
You can now rebuild the Occult Wisdom to unlock all loops and level up the Truth’s Guide effect.
Concentrate on leveling up the Effect, Role and Traits loops. You will need the following ingredients to rebuild the Occult Wisdom:
- A Crystal Element (Ice Element Level 4).
- A second Crystal Element (Fire Element Level 5).
- A third Crystal Element (Wind Element Level 5).
- An Ingot-type ingredient (Wind Element Level 5).
- A second Ingot-type ingredient (Fire Element Level 5).
- A third Ingot-type ingredient (Lightning Element Level 6).
- A Goldoterion.
- A second Goldoterion (Fire Element Level 5).
- A third Goldoterion (Fire Element Level 6).
- An Elixir-type ingredient.
- A second Elixir-type ingredient (Lightning Element Level 5).
- A third Elixir-type ingredient (Ice Element Level 5).
You can also buff the Occult Wisdom using the Power Reactor. Buffing lets you add effects from other items to a weapon.
If you have all Power Reactors unlocked, then you will be able to add three effects. Keep in mind that you can only buff a weapon once, so make sure to choose the adequate items.
After buffing the Occult Wisdom, you will be able to forge it. Forging lets you use ingredients and items to increase a weapon’s stats and add traits to it.
Unlike buffing, there isn’t a limit to how many times you can forge a weapon. It’s possible to repeat the process enough times until you reach the 999 cap for all stats.
Forging costs up to 1 million Gems per individual item or ingredient.
Items and ingredients used in buffing or forging will disappear from the inventory. Remember to create a few additional copies of each one beforehand.