In order to create the Four Spirits Amulet, you will need to add a Grand Orgen to the Crystal Element recipe.
Here are the requirements you will need to meet for this synthesis:
- Synthesize a Golden Axe: You will need an axe with Gathering Rank 3 to obtain all the ingredients.
- Synthesize a Ravage Hammer: You will also need a hammer with Gathering Rank 3.
- Obtain a Rainbow Wing Fragment: You can collect Rainbow Wing fragments around the Cleria region.
- Obtain Septrin: You can find Septrin in the Underworld Orim region.
- Synthesize a Colorful Oil: You can obtain the Colorful Oil recipe by morphing Mixing Oil with a Rainbow Wing Fragment.
- Synthesize at least 15 Grand Orgen ingots: You will also need Grand Orgen ingots to boost the Four Spirits Amulet’s stats.
Obtaining the Ingredients
For this recipe, you will need Septrin and a Rainbow Wing Fragment.
Fast travel to Holy Site of Urdis – Cavern of Insanity. You can obtain Septrin from the rainbow-colored crystals outside the cave by using either a hammer or an axe with Gathering Rank 3.
Rainbow Wing Fragment
You can obtain Rainbow Wing Fragments from the large green crystals around the Cleria region. Spinel Forest is the best gathering spot.
Fast travel to Astrad Heights – Spinel Forest. Use the Ravage Hammer on the crystals to collect Rainbow Wing Fragments.
Synthesizing the Four Spirits Amulet
With all ingredients in hand, return to the Atelier. Start by synthesizing the Colorful Oil.
Next, select the Spirit Bottle recipe. Start from the Effect 2 loop and insert the Colorful Oil.
Insert a Lapis Papillion in the Effect 1 loop.
Move to the loops on the right side of the recipe, and add a Flower-category ingredient to the Traits loop.
Add Colorful Oil to the Quality loop.
Insert Septrin in the Recipe loop, which requires Bolt Element level 4, to complete the first morph.
Don’t synthesize the Crystal Element right away.
In the Crystal Element recipe, add a Spirit Bottle to the Effect 2 loop. You will need Ice Element level 3.
Insert a Dragon-category ingredient in the Traits loop.
Add a Dragon-category ingredient to the second Effect 2 loop.
Insert a Grand Orgen in the Recipe loop, which has an Ice Element level 4 requirement.
Again, do not synthesize the recipe just yet.
In the Four Spirits Amulet recipe, select the Effect 1 loop and add as many Grand Orgen ingots to it as possible.
With a maxed out Skill Tree, you should have at least 15 ingredients available.
After that, you can synthesize the recipe. The effects will be added later with Item Rebuild.
The Four Spirits Amulet requires these ingredients:
- Two Grand Orgen ingots (Air Element level 4 and Fire Element level 3).
- Three Crystal Elements (Air Element level 4, Ice Element levels 3 and 6).
- Five Elixir-category ingredients (Air Element level 3, Bolt Element level 3, Fire Element level 2).
- Nine Magical-category ingredients (Air Element levels 2 and 6, Bolt Element level 5, Fire Element level 4, Ice Element level 5).
Once all loops are maxed out, the Four Spirits Amulet will have these effects:
- Four Spirits Control: reduces the AP required for magical skills.
- Spiritual Overflow: boosts CC recovery based on the current Tactics Level.
- Spiritual Power of Complete Destruction: increases the Stun Gauge damage dealt by items.
- Spiritual Power of Nimble: decreases the wait time after executing an action, based on the current Tactics Level.
You can further improve the Four Spirits Amulet with the furnace. You will be able to add new Traits and Super Traits, as well as boost the accessory’s stats up to the maximum of 999.