The best weapon for Klaudia is the Ethereal Tone. You can synthesize it by morphing the Concert Mistress with a Goldoterion.
In order to create an Ethereal Tone with all effects and good stats, you must meet these requirements:
- Achieve Alchemy Level 99: Maxing out your Alchemy Level will allow you to get better stats and all effects for the Ethereal Tone.
- Complete all Pynnor Holy Tower treasure maps: You will need the Goldoterion recipe, which is a reward from the final treasure map.
You will need the following ingredients to synthesize an Ethereal Tone:
- An Ingot with the Gear Synth: ATK +3 and DEF +2 effects.
- A Bronze Eizen with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Staltium with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Criminea with the Gear Synth: ATK/SPD +3 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Goldoterion with the Gear Synth: All +5 and ATK/SPD +5 effects.
You will then need to create additional copies of each ingredient:
- Ingot: one unit.
- Bronze Eisen: two units.
- Staltium: two units.
- Criminea: two units.
- Goldoterion: 32 units.
Remember to always keep the original around to create new copies whenever necessary.
Synthesizing the Ethereal Tone
You will need to synthesize a new Ethereal Tone by starting with the Practice Flute. Doing this will allow you to stack stats, since these will be carried over from one morph to the next.
Start off by selecting the Practice Flute recipe.
Insert the Ingot in the Quality loop.
Proceed to the loop on the right side. Add a Goldoterion to the Effect 1 loop.
Insert a Bronze Eisen in the Recipe loop and morph the Practice Flute into Crepusculum. Don’t synthesize the recipe.
In the Crepusculum recipe, insert a Bronze Eisen in the Quality loop.
Move on to the loop above.
Add a Goldoterion to the first Effect 1 loop.
Insert a Gas-type ingredient in the second Effect 1 loop. Then, insert a Goldoterion in the third Effect 1 loop.
Add a Staltium to the Recipe loop and morph the Crepusculum into Virgin Snow. Again, don’t synthesize the weapon yet.
In the Virgin Snow recipe, add a Staltium to the first Quality loop.
Move to the loop below.
Add a Pearl Crystal to the first Effect 1 loop. Next, insert a Goldoterion in the second Effect 1 loop.
Proceed to the loop below. Insert a Mystery-type ingredient in the second Quality loop.
Add a Goldoterion to the Recipe loop and morph the Virgin Snow into Concert Mistress. Do not synthesize the recipe.
In the Concert Mistress recipe, add a Criminea to the Quality loop.
Move to the loop on the left.
Insert a Goldoterion in the Effect 1 loop.
Continue to the loop below.
Insert a Glass Flower in the Role loop. Then, complete the morph by adding a Goldoterion to the Recipe loop. Don’t synthesize the Ethereal Tone yet.
In the Ethereal Tone recipe, add as many Goldoterion ingots as you can to the Quality loop.
After that, synthesize the recipe to obtain the weapon.
For now, focus only on stacking stats and don’t worry about traits or effects. You will add them later on.
Rebuilding and Buffing the Ethereal Tone
After synthesizing the Ethereal Tone, you will need to rebuild it to add the Stellar Timbre XL effect.
These are the ingredients you will need to rebuild the Ethereal Tone. The focus will shift to leveling up the Effect 1, Role and Traits loops:
- An Ingot-type ingredient.
- A second Ingot-type ingredient (Fire Element Level 4).
- A third Ingot-type ingredient (Lightning Element Level 5).
- A Gas-type ingredient.
- Another two Gas-type ingredients (Lightning Element Level 5).
- A fourth Gas-type ingredient (Wind Element Level 5).
- A Goldoterion (Fire Element Level 5).
- A second Goldoterion (Fire Element Level 6).
- A Saint’s Diamond (Ice Element Level 3).
- A second Saint’s Diamond (Ice Element Level 5).
You will also be able to buff the Ethereal Tone.
Use the Power Reactor and select “Weapon Buff”. With this, you will be able to add effects from other items to the Ethereal Tone.
If you’ve already unlocked all Power Reactors, then you will be able to add three effects.
A weapon can only be buffed once, so choose the right items.
After buffing the Ethereal Tone, you will also be able to forge it. Forging a weapon lets you increase its stats and add traits.
There isn’t a limit to how many times you can forge the same weapon. This means that you can max out all stats.
Adding new ingredients and items to the forge costs up to 1 million Gem per unit.
Items and ingredients used to buff or forge a weapon will disappear from your inventory. Make sure to create extra copies of each one.