In order to unlock the recipe for Astral Regalia, Klaudia’s ultimate weapon, you will need to clear the normal quest “Pamila’s Triumphant Return”.
Here are the other requirements you will need to meet:
- Advance the main story: Ultimate weapon quests only become available during the “Code of the Universe”, the final chapter in the main story.
- Create a Fishing Rod: You will need to fish some sardines to clear this quest.
- Unlock the Grand Orgen recipe: You will find the Grand Orgen recipe on the top side of the Skill Tree. Unlocking this node will cost 1500 SP.
- Obtain a Hug of Arachne: Astral Regalia requires a Hug of Arachne as one of the two core ingredients. You can obtain it in the Underworld Orim region.
Unlocking the Astral Regalia Recipe
Fast travel to Kurken Island – Goat Pasture, and then head to the slope northwest of the landmark.
You will find Parmila standing in front of the house.
Talk to her in order to accept the quest “Pamila’s Triumphant Return”.
This quest is extremely simple, and will only require you to gather 30 sardines.
You can obtain sardines from most fishing spots in the following areas:
- Kurken Island.
- Kark Isles.
- Abandoned Village.
- Hidden Cove.
- Mining Highway.
- Fairystone Cargo Route.
- Portta Hills.
- Nemed Forest.
Once you manage to obtain 30 sardines, report back to Pamila. Hand the fishes over to her in order to complete the quest.
You will obtain the recipe for Astral Regalia as a quest reward.
Return to the Atelier in order to learn the recipe.
Obtaining the Ingredients
Astral Regalia requires Hug of Arachne as its second core ingredient.
Hug of Arachne
You can obtain Hug of Arachne from some spider webs around the Underworld Orim region. The easiest place to collect it is the Cavern of Insanity.
Fast travel to Holy Site of Urdis – Cavern of Insanity.
Head deeper into the cave. Once you get close to the area where you fought the Deranged King in the main story, collect the spider webs on the walls. With Gathering Rank 3, you will obtain Hug of Arachne.
Synthesizing Astral Regalia
After obtaining the core ingredients, return to the Atelier.
Create 11 Grand Orgen ingots.
Next, select the Astra Regalia recipe.
Start with the Effect 2 loop. Insert a Hug of Arachne.
Move to the Effect 1 loop. Use the remaining ingredients to dump as many Grand Orgen ingots as possible in this loop.
With a maxed out the Skill Tree, you will be able to add 11 ingots.
You can now synthesize the recipe, and then add the effects later using Item Rebuild.
Astral Regalia requires the following ingredients:
- Two Grand Orgen ingots (Air Element level 6 loops).
- Three Hug of Arachne units (Bolt Element levels 4 and 6; Ice Element level 4).
- Two Ingot-category ingredients (Air Element levels 3 and 5).
- Five Jewel-category ingredients (Air Element level 6; Bolt Element level 3; Fire Element level 5; Ice Element levels 4 and 6).
You can use Arc en Ciel on the Jewel-category loops to quickly max out all effects.
Astral Regalia will have the following effects once it is complete:
- Tuning of the Soul: increases damage dealt by skills and decreases the wait time.
- Mark of Aggression 6: raises Klaudia’s Attacker level.
You can also reinforce Astral Regalia using the furnace. Reinforcing an equipment will let you add Traits and Super Traits, while also boosting the stat points up to 999.
Best Weapon for Klaudia
In Ryza 3, unlike in the previous titles, all weapons have standalone recipes, and there are no morphs linking them.
Because of this, all weapons are considered viable options, leaving it up to the player to choose the best one.
The early game weapons will have slightly worse stats, but the difference is relatively small.
Klaudia has the following options available, other than Astral Regalia:
|Gains additional AP from normal attacks
|Increases Attack by 30
|Increases Air element damage
|Supporter level up
|Increases magic damageSkills can deal additional Stun Gauge damage
|Defender level up
|Increases critical rate and evasion rate
|Supporter level up
If you decide to use one of the weapons listed above, look for loops that require generic Ingot-category ingredients. Follow the synthesis flow until you get to that loop, and then insert as many Grand Orgen ingots as you can in that loop.