In order to create Lent’s ultimate weapon, Liese Divider, you will need to accept the normal quest “Samuel’s Famous Sword”.
Here are the requirements you will need to meet:
- Advance the main story: Liese Divider’s quest, like all other ultimate weapons, will only become available once you reach the final chapter in the main story, “Code of the Universe”.
- Create a Master Catcher’s Net: You will need a Catcher’s Net with Gathering Rank 3 for this quest.
- Obtain a Rock Schloss: The Rock Schloss is one of the core ingredients in the Liese Divider recipe.
- Unlock the Grand Orgen recipe: The Grand Orgen recipe is one of the nodes on the top side of the Skill Tree. You can unlock it with 1500 SP.
Unlocking the Liese Divider Recipe
The normal quest “Samuel’s Famous Sword” is available in the Kurken region.
Fast travel to Kurken Island – Ryza’s Home. You will find Mio, Ryza’s mother, in front of the house.
Talk to her in order to accept the quest.
Unlike the other ultimate weapons, you will automatically obtain the Liese Divider recipe by simply accepting the quest.
Head back to the Atelier to learn it.
Obtaining the Ingredients
Liese Divider requires Grand Orgen and Rock Schloss as its core ingredients.
You can easily find Rock Schloss in the Cleria region.
Fast travel to Mining Highway – Small Fishing Village.
Exit the village through the west. Use the Master Catcher’s Net on the shrubs to obtain Rock Schloss.
Synthesizing Liese Divider
After obtaining all the necessary ingredients, return to the Atelier.
First, create 11 Grand Orgen ingots.
Next, select the Liese Divider recipe.
Start from the Effect 2 loop, and add a Rock Schloss to it.
Move over to the Effect 1 loop, and insert as many Grand Orgen ingots as possible. With a maxed out Skill Tree, you will be able to add 11 ingots.
After filling out the two core loops, synthesize the recipe. You will be able to fill out the remaining loops later, via Item Rebuild.
You will automatically clear the quest once you synthesize the sword.
Liese Divider requires the following ingredients for the remaining loops:
- Two Grand Orgen ingots (Fire Element levels 4 and 6).
- Two Rock Schloss (Bolt Element levels 3 and 6).
- Two Ingot-category ingredients (Fire Element levels 3 and 5).
- Six Metal-category ingredients (Air Element levels 5 and 6; Bolt Element level 6; Fire Element levels 4 and 6; Ice Element Level 4).
Liese Divider doesn’t have any viable loops for the usual Effect Spread ingredients, making it tricky to max out.
The workaround is to create Eternal Monoliths, adding the Ice and Air elements to it. Eternal Monolith is the only Metal-category ingredient with Effect Spread.
You will also need two Uncommon or Rare Secret Keys: one with the Add Air Element Synthesis Effect, and another with Add Ice Element. Super Rare Secret Keys cannot generate these effects.
Once complete, Liese Divider will have the following effects:
- Swing of the Giant Star: increases the maximum HP for all party members, and increases the damage dealt according to the maximum HP.
- Mark of Protection 6: raises Lent’s Defender level.
After rebuilding the Liese Divider, you can use the furnace to reinforce it. This will let you add other Traits and Super Traits, and will also let you boost the weapon’s stats up to the 999 cap.
Best Weapon for Lent
In Atelier Ryza 3, all weapons have standalone recipes, without morphs. That makes all weapons viable, at least in theory, allowing players to get creative with their builds.
Lent has another four weapon options available, besides Liese Divider:
|Increases Bolt Element damage
|Increases Attack by 20
|Sword of Rapture
|Can deal additional knockback to enemies
|Defender level up
|Increases skill damageSkills can reduce the enemies’ Attack
|Defender level up
|Increases critical rateCritical hits restore HP based on the damage dealt
|Attacker level up
If you decide to synthesize one of the weapons listed above, look for the loops in their respective recipes that require generic Ingot-category ingredients.
Follow the recipe’s synthesis flow as you normally would until you get to that loop. Then, insert as many Grand Orgen ingots as possible into that loop.