The best weapon for Lila is the Oren Herald. You will be able to synthesize it by morphing the Wind Slicer with a Goldoterion.
These are the requirements you must clear before synthesizing the Oren Herald:
- Achieve Alchemy Level 99: At the maximum Alchemy Level, you will be able to optimize the Oren Herald.
- Complete all Pynnor Holy Tower treasure maps: The Goldoterion recipe is available as the reward from the last treasure map.
Gathering the Ingredients
In order to synthesize the Oren Herald, you will need these ingredients:
- An Ingot with the Gear Synth: ATK +3 and DEF +2 effects.
- A Bronze Eizen with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Staltium with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Criminea with the Gear Synth: ATK/SPD +3 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Goldoterion with the Gear Synth: All +5 and ATK/SPD +5 effects.
After synthesizing them, use the Multiplicauldron and create the following number of copies:
- Ingot: two units.
- Bronze Eisen: three units.
- Staltium: three units.
- Criminea: three units.
- Goldoterion: 26 units.
Remember to keep the original ingredients in your inventory.
Synthesizing the Oren Herald
In order to optimize a weapon, you will need to synthesize a new one from scratch. For the Oren Herald, this means starting from the Iron Claws and completing all the morphs.
Stats carry over from one morph to the next. Doing this, you will be able to stack stats for the Oren Herald.
Use the cauldron and select the Iron Claws recipe. Start by adding an Ingot to the first Quality loop.
Next, add an Ingot to the first Effect 1 loop.
Move to the loops on the top-right side of the recipe.
Insert a Gemstone-type ingredient in the Traits loop. Then, insert a Seafood-type ingredient in the second Quality loop.
After that, add a Bronze Eisen to the Recipe loop and morph the Iron Claw into Krieger’s Talon. Don’t synthesize the weapon.
In the Krieger’s Talon recipe, start by adding a Bronze Eisen to the first Quality loop.
Insert an Ethereal Stone in the Traits loop, then a Bronze Eisen in the second Quality loop.
Add a Staltium to the Recipe loop and morph the Krieger’s Talon into Hail Crunch. Again, do not synthesize the item yet.
In the Hail Crunch recipe, insert a Staltium in the Quality loop.
Move to the loops on the left side of the recipe.
Add a Poison-type ingredient to the first Effect 1 loop. Insert a Staltium in the second Effect 1 loop.
Add a Criminea to the Recipe loop and morph the Hail Crunch into Wind Slicer. Do not synthesize it.
In the Wind Slicer recipe, insert a Criminea in the Quality loop.
Continue to the loops on the left side.
Add a Trihorn to the first Effect 1 loop, then a Goldoterion to the second Effect 1 loop.
Insert a Dragon-type ingredient in the third Effect 1 loop. Next, insert a Criminea in the fourth Effect 1 loop.
Add a Goldoterion to the Recipe loop to complete the final morph. However, don’t synthesize the Oren Herald yet.
In the Oren Herald recipe, add as many Goldoterion ingots as you can to the Quality loop. This step will also stack additional stats.
Once you are done, synthesize the Oren Herald. You don’t have to worry about effects or traits for now.
Rebuilding and Buffing the Oren Herald
After synthesizing the Oren Herald, you can rebuild it to unlock all loops. Concentrate on leveling up the Effect 1, Role and Traits loops.
In order to rebuild the Oren Herald, you will need these ingredients:
- A Spirit Bottle
- A second Spirit Bottle (Ice Element Level 3).
- A third Spirit Bottle (Ice Element Level 5).
- A Mystery-type ingredient.
- A second Mystery-type ingredient (Ice Element Level 5).
- A Goldoterion.
- A second Goldoterion (Fire Element Level 5).
- A third Goldoterion (Fire Element Level 6).
- An Ingot-type ingredient.
- A second Ingot-type ingredient (Fire Element Level 4).
- A third Ingot-type ingredient (Fire Element Level 5).
You can also buff the Oren Herald using the Power Reactor.
Select the “Weapon Buff” option and you will be able to add effects from other items to the weapon.
If you have all Power Reactors, then you will be able to add three effects to the Oren Herald. You can only buff a weapon once, so choose the adequate items before proceeding.
Once you are done buffing the Oren Herald, you will be able to forge it using the Power Reactor. There isn’t a limit to how many times you can forge the same weapon.
Forging allows you to increase the weapon’s stats while also adding traits. Forging costs up to 1 million Gems per item or ingredient.
The items and ingredients you use to buff or forge a weapon will disappear from the inventory. Make sure to create extra copies beforehand.