The best weapon for Ryza is the Celestial Seeker. You can create it by morphing the Rune Code recipe with a Goldoterion.
In order to unlock the Celestial Seeker and max out its stats, you must clear these requirements:
- Achieve Alchemy Level 99: You will need the maximum Alchemy Level in order to fully optimize the Celestial Seeker.
- Complete all Pynnor Holy Tower treasure maps: You will need to do this in order to obtain the Goldoterion’s recipe.
Gathering the Ingredients
You will need the following ingredients to create a Celestial Seeker:
- An Ingot with the Gear Synth: ATK +3 and DEF +2 effects.
- A Bronze Eizen with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Staltium with the Gear Synth: ATK +4 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Criminea with the Gear Synth: ATK/SPD +3 and DEF +3 effects.
- A Goldoterion with the Gear Synth: All +5 and ATK/SPD +5 effects.
Use the Multiplicauldron to create additional copies of each ingredient:
- Ingot: one unit.
- Bronze Eisen: three units.
- Staltium: two units.
- Criminea: three units.
- Goldoterion: 28 units.
Make sure to keep the original items.
Synthesizing the Celestial Seeker
You must synthesize a Celestial Seeker from scratch, going all the way back to the Handmade Staff.
Doing so will allow you to carry over better stats to the final weapon. The process will save you both time and materials.
Start by selecting the Handmade Staff’s recipe. Insert the Ingot into the Quality loop.
Continue to the right side of the recipe.
Add a Lumber-type ingredient to the first Effect 1 loop. Next, add your first Goldoterion to the second Effect 1 loop.
Insert the first Bronze Eisen into the Recipe loop to morph into the Helioprox. Do not synthesize it.
In the Helioprox recipe, add a Bronze Eisen to the Quality loop.
Continue to the loop on the upper right.
Next, add a Mystery-type ingredient to the Traits loop, and a Bronze Eisen to the second Quality loop.
Insert a Goldoterion into the Role loop.
Add a Staltium to the Recipe loop and morph the Helioprox into Grim Quartz. Again, do not synthesize it yet.
In the Grim Quartz recipe, insert a Staltium in the Quality loop.
Continue to the lower left of the recipe.
Add a Cave Coral to the first Effect 1 loop, and a Jewel-type ingredient to the Traits loop. Next, add a Goldoterion to the Role loop.
Morph the Grim Quartz into Rune Code by adding a Criminea to the Recipe loop. Do not synthesize the recipe.
In the Rune Code recipe, insert a Criminea into the Quality loop.
Continue to the left-side loop.
Add a Spirinite to the first Effect 1 loop. Insert a Goldoterion in the second Effect 1 loop.
Add a Criminea to the third Effect 1 loop.
Complete the final morph by adding a Goldoterion to the Recipe loop. Do not synthesize the Celestial Seeker yet.
Add as many Goldoterion ingots as you can to the Quality loop. Doing so will allow you to stack their Gear Synth effects.
Synthesize the Celestial Seeker. Don’t worry about traits or effects, as you will be able to add them later.
Rebuilding and Buffing the Celestial Seeker
After synthesizing the Celestial Seeker, you will be able to rebuild it. Unlock all Effect loops to get Celestial Explorer XL.
You should also unlock all Traits and Role loops. However, you don’t have to worry about adding all traits for now.
In order to unlock all loops, you will require:
- A Holy Nut (Wind Element Level 3).
- Another two Holy Nut units (Wind Element Level 5).
- Two Goldoterion ingots (Fire Element Level 5).
- An Ingot-type ingredient (Ice Element Level 5).
- A second Ingot-type ingredient (Lightning Element Level 4).
- A third Ingot-type ingredient (Fire Element Level 6).
- Two Mystery-type ingredients.
- A third Mystery-type ingredient (Ice Element Level 6).
Next, use the Power Reactor and select “Weapon Buff”. Buffing a weapon allows you to add Effects from other items to it.
With all Power Reactors unlocked, you will be able to add three different effects. You can only buff a weapon once, so choose the desirable effects wisely.
After buffing your weapon, select “Weapon Forging”. This process allows you to use ingredients in order to raise your weapon’s stats. You will also be able to add traits to it.
Unlike buffing, there is no limit to how many times you can forge a weapon. You will be able to max out all the weapon’s stats.
Maxing out a weapon’s stats will take time. Forging will also cost up to 1 million Gems per ingredient.
Items and ingredients used for buffing or forging will disappear from your inventory. Make sure to create additional copies of each item or ingredient beforehand.