In order to synthesize the Warrior Bangle, you will need to morph the Eternal Monolith recipe with a Barbaric Horn Whistle.
Here are the requirements you need to meet for this synthesis:
- Unlock the Eternal Monolith recipe: You will find the Eternal Monolith recipe on the top-left of the Skill Tree.
- Unlock the Barbaric Horn Whistle recipe: The recipe for the Barbaric Horn Whistle is on the bottom-right of the Skill Tree.
- Obtain a Wolf Beast Beast’s Blade: You will need a Wolf Beast’s Blade for the Barbaric Horn Whistle recipe.
- Collect Liquid Metal: The Eternal Monolith recipe requires Liquid Metal as one of the ingredients.
- Obtain Mystic Spheres: The Eternal Monolith recipe also requires Mystic Spheres as its other core ingredient.
- Synthesize at least 14 Grand Orgen ingots: You will be able to add the Grand Orgen ingots to the Warrior Bangle.
Before you proceed, start by unlocking the necessary recipes.
On the top-left corner of the Skill Tree, you will find the node for the Eternal Monoltih.
Near the bottom-right corner, you will find the node for the Barbaric Horn Whistle.
Obtaining the Ingredients
For this recipe, you will need a Mystic Sphere, a Wolf Beast’s Blade, and Liquid Metal. You will find the first two ingredients in the Nemed region, while Liquid Metal can be found in the Cleria region.
Fast travel to Nemed Forest – Front Gate Ruins. Head west from the landmark and continue up the mountain trail.
Use a hammer on the smaller lilac crystals to obtain the Mystic Sphere.
Wolf Beast’s Blade
You can obtain the Wolf Beast’s Blade as a drop from large wolf monsters.
Fast travel to Nemed Forest – Central Blockade Area. You will find a Spellblade Wielder roaming around.
Defeat it in order to obtain the Wolf Beast’s Blade, which is a guaranteed drop.
Fast travel to Scintilla Mine – Inverted Crystal. Use any of your tools with Gathering Rank 2 or higher on the clay pots to collect Liquid Metal.
Synthesizing the Warrior Bangle
Return to the Atelier. First, synthesize the Barbaric Horn Whistle.
Try to create one with Fire Element level 3 or higher.
Next, select the Eternal Monolith recipe.
Add Liquid Metal to the Effect 1 loop.
Insert a Mystic Sphere in the Effect 2 loop.
Continue to the loops on the bottom side and insert an Ingot-category ingredient in the Quality loop. You must meet a Bolt Element level 3 requirement here.
Insert the Barbaric Horn Whistle in the Recipe loop, which requires Fire Element level 3.
Do not synthesize the Warrior Bangle yet.
In the new Warrior Bangle recipe, move to the Effect 3 loop on the left side and add as many Grand Orgen ingots to it as possible.
With a maxed out Skill Tree, you will have 14 ingredients left to add.
You can now synthesize the Warrior Bangle. There is no need to worry about the effects for now, as you will be able to add them later with the Item Rebuild option.
The Warrior Bangle will require the following ingredients for the rebuild:
- Two Eternal Monoliths (Bolt Element levels 5 and 6).
- Eight Metal-category ingredients (Air Element levels 4, 5, and 6; Bolt Element levels 4 and 5; Ice Element levels 3 and 6).
- Two Polishing Powders (Bolt Element level 2).
- Six Miscellaneous-category ingredients (Air Element levels 3, 4, and 9; Ice Element levels 3 and 4).
You can use the Eternal Monoliths Effect Spread to fill out the loops.
Once complete the Warrior Bangle will have these effects:
- Proof of God of War: increases physical damage dealt and restores a portion of the damage dealt as HP.
- War Realm: increases skill damage.
- Mind’s Eye: increases critical damage and critical rate.
- Clench One’s Teeth: grants a chance of surviving KO hits with 1 HP.
You can also use the Atelier’s furnace to add Traits and Super Traits to the Warrior Bangle, and to boost its stats up to the maximum of 999.