You’ll find the Zenithian Sword atop the Yggdrasil Tree in El Forado. You’ll need it together with the other three Zenithian pieces, to reach Zenithia.
Some tips before seeking the sword:
- Have the Air Balloon. You’ll need to defeat Estark and acquire the air balloon or you won’t be able to reach El Forado.
- Be level 27-28. Your party should be at least at level 27-28. You’ll only be using three characters so you should try to be slightly overleveled for this area. Level up in the Mamon Mines if you’re not there yet.
- Update your gear. Go to the weapons and armor shop in Rosehill and buy equipment if the ones they sell are better than the ones you have.
Getting to El Forado
After you defeat Estark and obtain the air balloon in Riverton, go to Mintos, to the south of Porthtrunnel, and talk to Conrad ‘Ilton there. Choose “No” on the first option and he’ll give you a treasure map. If you use this map, a red X will appear on your world map. Grab the air balloon and go there to enter El Forado.
Before going inside, change your lineup so you get only three party members, as you’ll need a free slot for an NPC. Talk to the elves in El Forado and you’ll find out someone is calling for help at the top of Yggdrasil, the giant tree at the center. You’ll have to climb it.
Note: You can pick any leaf from the second floor onwards to get an Yggdrasil Leaf, that can resurrect a character with full HP. However, you can only carry one leaf at any time, so save it for an emergency.
Having only three party members will make most fights difficult. It’s recommended to have a line-up with the main Hero, a good healer and another physical fighter, as most monsters in this area are weaker to physical damage.
You’ll see two stairs at the start. Take the western one and walk through the branches to grab a Staff of Salvation. You can use this item to cast healing spells for free. It’s a good idea to give it to someone who can’t do magic.
Get back to the first floor and pick the other set of stairs. Walk through the leaves on the south side and follow the path to get to the third floor. From here, get the stairs to the south and grab the chest with a Yggdrasil Dew.
Go back and get the north path this time. You’ll walk around the tree going clockwise until you reach the set of stairs to the fourth floor.
On this floor, exit the room and walk to the west, around the tree and going counter-clockwise this time, until you reach the last set of stairs, on the eastern edge of the map.
On the last floor you’ll see an angel-looking character laying down. She’ll ask you to help her return to Zenithia. Accept and she’ll join your party until then.
Orifiela will also tell you the Zenithian Sword is nearby, and in fact it’s on that same floor. Go to the middle of the tree and take the eastern main branch. You’ll see the sword near the end of the tree; go ahead and grab it.
Zenithian Helm Stats & Uses
The Zenithian Sword starts off with +65 Attack. However it increases once you reach Zenithia. It also has a special use effect.
- +65 Attack (Upgrades to +110 Attack when you reach Zenithia)
- Using the weapon as an item casts Disruptive Wave, which cleanses the target of all positive and negative effects